(Knowledge Science) The benefits of chocolate
The benefits of eating chocolate:
1. Chocolate can ease the mood and make people excited.
2. Chocolate has a role in concentration, memory and intelligence. Some drivers use chocolate as a spiritual booster to improve their driving ability. Students who take the test can also be used to brain.
3. Eating chocolate is beneficial to control the content of cholesterol, maintain the elasticity of capillaries, and have the effect of preventing and treating cardiovascular diseases.
4. The amount of catechins contained in chocolate is as much as that in tea. Catechin can enhance immunity, prevent cancer, and interfere with blood supply to tumors.
5. Chocolate is an antioxidant food that has a certain effect on delaying aging.
6. Chocolate is rich in carbohydrates, fats, proteins and various minerals. The body absorbs and digests it quickly. Therefore, it is called “a midwifery” by experts. If the mother eats properly before giving birth, Some chocolates can get enough strength to make the mouth of the uterus open as soon as possible, and the delivery is smooth, which is very beneficial to both mother and baby.